Turtle Breeze Villa (5BR)
- 10 People
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Chef, Butler, Housekeeper, and Concierge.
** On January 12th, 2023, TC Villas was notified that the property adjacent to Turtle Breeze began a renovation and expansion project. Construction is expected to continue through early December 2023.
Turtle Breeze offers five private bedrooms open to the large free-form swimming pool that cascades into multiple waterfalls and lagoons. The spacious open-concept living room and kitchen are tastefully decorated and flow into the enclosed dining area with a beautiful view of Grace Bay.
This impressive estate has an attentive full-time staff consisting of a chef, butler, housekeeper, and concierge. Your chefs will create culinary delights (food/alcohol is charged at cost of +15%) prepared fresh daily. Your concierge will help coordinate excursions, dinner reservations, and more. The butler will be the main point of contact and will ensure the chef and his assistant have everything they need, oversee the housekeepers, and spend time making sure drinks/snacks are always readily available. You won’t have to lift a finger!
The large freshwater swimming pool has a luxurious swim-up bar with underwater bar stools next to the shaded tiki-hut BBQ and wet bar area, perfect for grilling fresh fish and mixing cocktails! Guests can also enjoy a brand-new rooftop deck above the master bedroom. This deck has a full summer kitchen with a bar, fridge, sink, and BBQ grill -a wonderful spot to congregate and relax while gazing at the turquoise waters of Grace Bay Beach. The pool flows through multiple waterfalls into a picturesque lagoon that surrounds the villa. With plenty of shaded and sunny spots for relaxing in the Caribbean breeze, this tropical holiday villa also offers guests several open-aired dining areas.
The six air-conditioned bedrooms all feature en-suite bathrooms; 1 of the bedrooms includes two queen-size beds, while the 6th master bedroom has a king-size bed. Turtle Breeze is situated on two lush acres in a highly sought-after location, just a short walk to six restaurants, Turtle Cove Marina, and the island’s most spectacular snorkeling at Smith’s Reef. A raised wooden walkway leads from the pool terrace directly to miles of powder-white sand and the turquoise waters of Grace Bay.
• Bedroom 1 (Master): beachfront, King size bed, en-suite bath, Jacuzzi tub, outdoor & indoor shower.
• Bedroom 2: One King, en-suite bath, outdoor shower, TV.
• Bedroom 3: One King, en-suite bath, outdoor shower, TV.
• Bedroom 4: One King, en-suite bath, indoor shower, TV.
• Bedroom 5: Two Queen beds (Q/Q), en-suite bath, outdoor shower, TV.
• Bedroom 6: Optional nanny suite, King size bed, small kitchen, living room, en-suite bath.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• The villa comprises a full-time staff consisting of a Chef, a Butler, Housekeepers, and a Concierge.
• If you rent the five-bedroom option, the guest house will be locked off and will not be rented to another party.
• Turtle Breeze is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water, partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock, it mostly disappears, revealing a soft sandy bottom with excellent snorkeling just ahead.
• To allow children under 12 years of age, parents must sign a waiver.
• There is a brand new rooftop deck with a full summer kitchen and BBQ grill for guests to enjoy stunning views over Grace Bay.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!