** As of Feb. 7, 2020, TC Villas was notified of construction on the villa next door to Dawn Beach. While we do not have details on the construction schedule or timeline, it’s reasonable to expect it to continue until June 2021. To offset any possible disruption due to the construction, the owner is offering a 25% discount, which is reflected in the Rates Box to the right of the screen. Whether the construction is disruptive or non-existent/barely noticeable during your stay, this savings is yours to enjoy.
The drive up to Dawn Beach Villa sets the precedent for this grand and elegant villa as you enter through the private gated entrance and glide through the tree-lined tropical landscaping that lines the driveway. The front doors open to a sweeping staircase and a glimpse across the villa of the outside pool terrace, complete with a stunning vista of the turquoise waters of the world-famous Grace Bay.
Enjoy the Caribbean sun with a cocktail on the extensive pool deck which features a large freshwater swimming pool and covered gazebo, the perfect spot for a BBQ! Enjoy a sky full of stars at night from your heated hot tub on the pool terrace (the lack of ambient light makes for amazing star gazing!) The comfortable open-concept living room and dining room offers beautiful views of the sea and flows into the large kitchen, all beautifully decorated. There are five restaurants within a short walk of Dawn Beach Villa or prepare your freshly-caught fish in the gourmet kitchen.
Dawn Beach Villa provides 4 bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. The top-floor master bedroom has a king-size bed and stunning turquoise views of Grace Bay. The three main floor bedrooms are outfitted with: a queen size bed with an ocean view, a queen-size bed with a courtyard view, and two full beds with a courtyard view. The optional 5th bedroom is located on the beach level floor which offers added privacy –the bed is queen size. The 5th bedroom can use the full bath on this level. Just steps from the villa is the beautiful Grace Bay Beach, which stretches for miles with white sand and crystal clear waters. Enjoy the island’s best snorkeling right in front of Dawn Beach, just a short swim at Smith’s Reef.
• Bedroom 1 (Master): Third Story, King size bed, en-suite bath, TV, patio, outdoor bath.
• Bedroom 2: Second Story, Queen size bed, en-suite bath, TV.
• Bedroom 3: Second Story, Queen size bed, en-suite bath, TV.
• Bedroom 4: Second Story, Two Full beds, en-suite bath, TV.
• Bonus Bedroom: Beach Level, Queen roll away bed can be arranged in the recreation room, en-suite bath.
• There is a $400 A/C allowance per week. With reasonable consumption, this is an adequate amount and most of our guests do not go over.
• Dawn Beach is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water in part because of this reef. Once you step over the rock it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with amazing snorkeling just ahead.
2021 Weekly Rental Rates
Aug 14 - Oct 16
Oct 16 - Nov 20
Nov 20 - Nov 27
Nov 27 - Dec 18
Dec 18 - Dec 26
Dec 26 - Jan 02
2022 Weekly Rental Rates
Jan 02 - Jan 08
Jan 08 - Feb 19
Feb 19 - Feb 26
Feb 26 - Mar 05
Mar 05 - Apr 16
Apr 16 - Apr 23
Apr 23 - Aug 13
Aug 13 - Oct 15
Oct 15 - Nov 19
Nov 19 - Nov 26
Nov 26 - Dec 17
NOTE: Our villas are generally offered by the week on a Saturday to Saturday basis. The Turks and Caicos government requires that 12.0% tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment. Rates reflect an occupancy of 10 people or less. This includes children and babies/infants.