- 10 People
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
Luxurious, spacious, & private estate w. great beach & snorkeling right outside
As you drive through Castaway’s private gate and pass the manicured grounds and towering palm trees, you feel transported into an elegant tropical paradise. Enter the front door, walk into the great open room of Castaway, and immediately catch a glimpse of world-famous Turks and Caicos turquoise waters through the grand disappearing sliding glass doors across the spacious living area.
Castaway is a 5-bedroom beachfront holiday villa in Thompson Cove, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. The great room features a large dining table that can comfortably seat ten and an inviting couch with plenty of seating, all accentuated with tasteful modern decor. The great room features large disappearing glass doors that facilitate a seamless indoor/outdoor space; enjoy stunning shades of blue-hued waters as far as the eye can see!
The generous pool deck offers additional seating and a covered outdoor table for dining alfresco, conveniently located by a side door to the kitchen. A gas BBQ grill is also perfect for grilling fresh island fish. Take the lovely sea vistas from the picturesque infinity pool or walk a few steps to the powder-white sandy beach. The stylish gourmet kitchen is furnished with modern appliances and a bar area with stools for hors d'oeuvres or snacks.
Castaway offers four equal beachfront master suites with king-size beds and private shaded terraces with lovely views. Two of the master suites feature a soaking tub and a private outdoor shower, and an indoor shower. The fifth bedroom offers a Queen bed with an en-suite bath and a garden view. Castaway’s pristine beach features a hammock and spectacular snorkeling and kayaking around Thompson Cove- be sure to bring your camera to catch a shot of the friendly sea turtles!
• Bedroom 1 (Master): King-size bed, en-suite bath + outside shower, patio with ocean views.
• Bedroom 2 (Master): King-size bed, en-suite bath, patio with ocean views.
• Bedroom 3 (Master): King-size bed, en-suite bath + outside shower, patio with ocean views.
• Bedroom 4 (Master): King-size bed, en-suite bath, patio with ocean views.
• Bedroom 5: Queen-size bed, en-suite bath, garden view.
• AC is metered to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $400 per week of AC cost at no charge; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!