- 10 People
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
Immersive views, private pool, direct access to the beach, watersports, and more
Villa Isla is nestled on a perfectly elevated spot above the stunning Long Bay Beach, granting stunning turquoise views as far as the eye can see. The views from virtually every room enhance this modern holiday villa's design and decor.
Villa Isla’s pool terrace offers sunny and shaded lounging areas with inviting deck furniture and a shallow end of the pool, perfect for cooling off. Walk past the pool deck and take the stairs down to the sugar-white sands of Long Bay Beach, a breezy crystal-clear paradise perfect for a dip or beach stroll. Relax on the oversized outdoor couch, or jump in the infinity pool to refresh while enjoying the view. Soak in the hot tub with a cocktail at night while taking in the lovely star-filled sky; there’s no star gazing like that of a small island!
The open chef’s kitchen leads to a covered grilling terrace, complete with an outdoor table -perfect for dining al fresco. The indoor dining table rivals the best table in any fine restaurant and seats ten comfortably. The two indoor seating areas on the ground floor offer vistas of Long Bay through the floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors, or you can watch television on the 52-inch flat-screen TV. There will be no fighting over bedrooms in this modern, elegantly furnished villa; each of the five bedrooms is furnished with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, and spectacular views of the gem-blue waters of Long Bay. Enjoy the stylish decor of this private beachfront estate inside and out.
Bedroom 1 (Master): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, opens to pool, TV.
Bedroom 2 (Master): Bedroom 2 is a King suite with Internal/external entry and a spacious en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, shower, and TV.
Bedroom 3 (Master): Bedroom 3 is a King suite with a private balcony, en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, shower, and soaking tub, TV.
Bedroom 4 (Master): Bedroom 4 is a King suite with an en-suite bathroom, shower, tub, and TV.
Bedroom 5 (Master): Bedroom 5 is a King suite with a private balcony, en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, shower, and soaking tub, TV.
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost.
• Air conditioning is metered to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. There is a separate, easy-to-read digital AC meter in the laundry room where you can monitor AC usage. You will not be charged for the first $500 of use. Villa Isla has eight separate air conditioning systems so that you may cool certain parts.
• Villa Isla features an optional pool heater which is maybe utilized for $1000 + tax per week.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• As of 2018, many parts of Florida, Mexico, and many parts of the Caribbean, including the Turks & Caicos, have been experiencing an influx of seaweed on some beaches. This usually happens between late May and early September and primarily affects Long Bay Beach. Tides, currents, and other conditions caused by mother nature cause sands to shift. Shifting sands may cause beaches on the island to grow larger or smaller or sometimes disappear altogether.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!