Townhouse in Grace Bay, Providenciales - Provo
- 4-5 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Centric location within walking distance to restaurants, bars, shops, marina, tours, and more
Escape to the newest two bedrooms beachfront villa on Grace Bay Beach! Enjoy a serene setting within walking distance to many restaurants, the island’s main marina, and the best snorkeling at Smith’s Reef, directly in front of the villa. Villa Sandpiper offers beautiful turquoise views of the world-famous Grace Bay from its three levels of living space.
This beautiful villa features an open concept that offers gorgeous views in all directions. The kitchen is fully equipped with cooking and dining supplies for preparing great meals. The villa also offers a BBQ grill, perfect for grilling freshly caught fish! Dine at the kitchen bar or al fresco, overlooking the world-famous Grace Bay Beach. The private plunge pool is ideal for cooling off, or you can walk right by it and onto Grace Bay Beach for wonderful swimming and snorkeling.
Villa Sandpiper offers two spacious bedrooms, each with an ensuite bath. The master bedroom is on the second level and is furnished with a king bed, two private terraces, and a flat-screen TV. Take in the sea views from your bed, or enjoy views of the marina from the other end. Both viewpoints are elevated from the third-floor terrace, offering panoramic views of our beautiful island. The second bedroom is on the beach level and offers a king bed, ensuite bath, and flatscreen TV.
Bedroom 1 (master) - Second level, patio, access to 3rd level terrace, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, TV
Bedroom 2 (master) - Beach level, king-size bed, shared "jack and jill" bath, TV
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• Sandpiper shares one wall with the villa Sandpebble. The two properties have private pools and amenities.
• Guests are given an AC allotment of $150. AC is available throughout the entire villa.
• Sandpiper is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock, it mostly disappears, revealing a soft sandy bottom with excellent snorkeling just ahead.
• A $285 (+ tax) cleaning fee is added to the rental rate, and housekeeping services are provided once mid-week.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!