Townhouse in Grace Bay, Providenciales - Provo
- 6-7 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Incredible views, location, luxury, pool, beach & the Island's best snorkeling.
Sandpebble is a beautiful new villa in the highly sought-after Turtle Cove neighborhood. This trendy, modern-designed three-bedroom, three-bathroom cottage (which shares a common wall with its neighbor, Sandpiper) offers beautiful turquoise views and easy access to the nearby Turtle Cove Marina – just a short 5-minute walk. Enjoy beachfront access to miles of the powder-white sands of world-famous Grace Bay Beach, or swim just in front of Villa Sandpebble to experience the island’s best snorkeling at Smith’s Reef (a protected nature reserve teeming with life). Just a few steps from your private pool, with ample seating and a private BBQ, you’ll find miles of sugar-white sand to sink your feet and welcome the gentle sea waves. If you like to snorkel, swim, or gaze out at the unbelievable hues of the Turks and Caicos seas, you're in for a treat.
Make coffee and tea, or cook meals in Sandpebble’s furnished modern kitchen (cook meals and enjoy them al fresco by the pool!). The villa also offers a stylish and comfortable living area with a flat-screen TV and indoor and outdoor seating and dining areas.
Sandpebble offers three bedrooms--perfect for a family or group of friends. The main floor bedroom includes a king bed and a private ensuite bath. Two master bedrooms with king beds (one with an ensuite bath) are located on the second level, including the master bedroom with stunning views of the ocean and horizon, a balcony, and a large, ensuite, open bathroom. The third bedroom on this upper level is an identical layout with Turtle Cove Marina views.
Maid service is provided before and after your stay and a one-time mid-week.
• Bedroom 1: King bed, ensuite bath with shower stall and double vanity, beachfront
• Bedroom 2: King bed, ensuite bath with shower stall and double vanity, marina views
• Bedroom 3: King, bath with shower stall (just across the bedroom).
• Villa Sandpebble shares one wall with Villa Sandpiper. The two properties have private pools and amenities.
• Villa Sandpebble is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock, it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with excellent snorkeling just ahead.
• Electricity is metered to discourage A/C use with open doors and windows. It is not expensive if used judiciously, and you are not charged for the first $200.00 per week in usage, after which you will be charged at the current rate per kilowatt-hour. This holiday villa has three separate air conditioning systems, so you only need to cool certain parts as needed. Sandpebble gets a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the AC allotment during your vacation.
• A cleaning fee of $375 is added to the rental rate.
About the villa
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!