• Book With Confidence!
In the event that Providenciales Airport (PLS) is closed to travel or the Turks & Caicos government requires a mandatory quarantine on arrivals, we will issue 100% credit towards a future use (within 12 months) at the same villa, or a full refund minus a 5% fee -whichever you prefer.
• Safe Travels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council
On October 20th the Turks and Caicos Islands Tourist Board, the exclusive tourism authority for the Turks and Caicos Islands, is proud to announce that the destination has received the Safe Travels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC). The stamp of approval denotes the Turks and Caicos Islands’ existing safety protocols align with the core requirements established by the WTTC, along with governments and health experts, which are designed to standardize safe travel.
TCI Assured Certification
• Negative PCR COVID test: Guests will need a negative COVID test taken within 5 days of arrival. TCI Safe offers a great alternative through government endorsed testing with a turnaround of 48 hours. Alternatively, guests are welcomed to get tested on any local accredited lab.
• Medical Insurance: Guests will need to procure medical insurance to cover medevac and hospitalization. TCI Safe also offers government-endorsed insurance to cover the entry requirements.
• Your TCI Assured documentation (testing & insurance) should be uploaded to the TCI Assured Portal. Bring your documentation in printed form too!
• Click here to watch our CEO go through the flight & arrival process.
• Click here to watch our CEO go through the TCI Assured process.