• As of July 28th, COVID testing to enter Turks and Caicos will need to be performed within 3 days of arrival. Antigen, PCR, NAA, RNA will now be accepted. Read more below.
• Book With Confidence! TC Villas Worry-Free Guarantee:
In the event that Providenciales Airport (PLS) is closed to travel or the Turks & Caicos government requires a mandatory quarantine on arrivals, we will issue 100% credit towards a future use (within 12 months) at the same villa, or a full refund minus a 5% fee -whichever you prefer.
• Safe Travels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council
On October 20th, 2020 the Turks and Caicos Islands Tourist Board, the exclusive tourism authority for the Turks and Caicos Islands, is proud to announce that the destination has received the Safe Travels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC). The stamp of approval denotes the Turks and Caicos Islands’ existing safety protocols align with the core requirements established by the WTTC, along with governments and health experts, which are designed to standardize safe travel.
USA/Canada Entry Requirements
As you may have read, the United States, Canada, and the UK have announced that they will require a negative COVID test for all international arrivals. Omnicare Medical Clinic offers convenient in villa testing for $60 per antigen test. If you travel with United Airlines, you can order a virtually-guided COVID test to take for your return flight back to the US –click here for more info.
(Offering Services Starting February 1st)
Unit 105/6, Cabot House
Graceway Plaza (Main IGA)
Unit C101, Cabot House
Graceway IGA Plaza Leeward Highway
649 946 8380 / 232 8308
5a Windward Rd
121 Blue Mountain Rd
Horizon House Unit B
Town Centre Mall
TC Villas is not affiliated with, nor do we guarantee availability/performance of any of these testing providers. We recommend that you schedule your appointment as soon as possible.
What happens if you test positive?
If you schedule in-villa rapid testing with Omnicare and you test positive, Omnicare will immediately give you another rapid test to confirm the 1st test was not a false positive. If the second test is positive, you will then be given a PCR test and asked to self-quarantine.
It is our understanding that the commercial airlines will not let you board if you test positive. We understand that the mandatory travel insurance required to enter the Turks & Caicos may offer COVID-19 air ambulance coverage in certain conditions. We are not licensed insurance agents and there are strict regulations that prohibit us from discussing insurance coverage. You are encouraged to contact the insurance provider to have any questions answered including how air ambulance coverage works with the newly announced US testing regulations. You can reach Aura Assistance via email@example.com at +1 844 826 7946.
Wherever you wish. If no one is checking into your villa you are welcome to remain there at a 10% reduced rate. Otherwise, there are many Airbnb’s, hotels, etc on island. Note – the cost of accommodations may be covered by your travel insurance company, please contact them for details.
Turks & Caicos Entry Requirements
• COVID test: Guests will need a negative (PCR, RNA, Antigen, or NAA) COVID test taken within 3 days of arrival. Guests can get tested at any local accredited lab.
• Medical Insurance: Guests will need to procure medical insurance to cover medevac and hospitalization. TCI Safe offers government-endorsed insurance to cover the entry requirements.
• Your TCI Assured documentation (testing & insurance) should be uploaded to the TCI Assured Portal. Bring your documentation in printed form too!
• Click here to watch our CEO go through the flight & arrival process.
• Click here to watch our CEO go through the TCI Assured process.
• Most restaurants are open & operational at 70% capacity.
• Food delivery services, tour operators, and grocery stores are also open & operational.
• All businesses must close by 12 am and the use of a mask is mandatory in public spaces such as at the grocery store, lining up for coffee, etc.
• The curfew has been relaxed to 1:00 am- 5:00 am.
• Each of our villas is TCI Assured.
• Click here to learn more about grocery & food delivery services.