Reef Beach House (4BR)
- 8 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Restaurants/bars, shops, marina, tours, snorkeling, private pool, and more!
Reef Beach House, located on a stunning stretch of world-famous Grace Bay beach, is a charming island-style house with a private pool surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Its traditional Caribbean architecture features beamed ceilings and native stone complementing tasteful furnishings and bright, cheerful decor. Tall louvered windows let in cooling ocean breezes and spectacular views of the world’s third-largest barrier reef.
Outside, the spacious wraparound decks are perfect for sunning, cocktails, or dining under the star-filled Caribbean night sky. Lush foliage shields the pool deck from public view so you can swim or lounge with added privacy. Reef Beach House has four bedrooms and three baths with showers. It is built in two separate structures connected by a raised wooden walkway.
The main house offers beautiful views of Grace Bay from every room. It includes a modest open-concept kitchen, a casual and comfortable living room, and two large bedrooms. The master bedroom features a king bed and en suite bathroom, a comfortable seating area, a couch, and an easy chair.
The second main house bedroom has a queen-size bed and en suite bathroom. The guesthouse offers two additional bedrooms with a bathroom; one has a queen bed and a small kitchenette, and the other has a king bed. Not only does Reef Beach House front Grace Bay Beach – one of the world’s top 4 beaches – it is located in Provo’s exclusive residential area of Turtle Cove.
Although you may never wish to leave its relaxing environment, Reef Beach House is within walking distance of six excellent restaurants and Turtle Cove Marina – where many water activities are available, including deep-sea fishing, reef fishing, bonefishing, sail, and powerboat charters, SCUBA and snorkeling trips, glass-bottom boat, submarine, and parasailing.
• Bedroom 1 (Master): Main house, beachfront, King size bed, en suite bath, TV.
• Bedroom 2: Main house, beachfront, Queen size bed, en suite bath, TV
• Bedroom 3: Guesthouse, queen bed, shared bath, TV, kitchenette.
• Bedroom 4: Guesthouse, king bed, shared bath.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• If you rent the 2-bedroom option, the bedrooms in the guest house will be locked off and will not be rented to another party.
• Please note there are A/C units in the bedrooms only.
• The air conditioning is metered to discourage use with open doors and windows. It is not expensive if used judiciously. You are not charged for the first $150 per week in usage, but after that, you will be charged at the current rate per kilowatt-hour.
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!