Turtle Beach Villa
Villa in Grace Bay, Providenciales - Provo
- 10-11 People
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Walking distance to restaurants/bars, shops, tours, marina, snorkeling, and more.
Turtle Beach Villa is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Turtle Cove at the tip of the quiet residential end of Grace Bay Beach, just a short walk to 5 popular restaurants in Turtle Cove Marina. This updated beach villa features 5 bedrooms, 4 of which have a king-size bed and en-suite bathrooms, and 1 bedroom with 2 twin size beds (can be configured as a king) and an en-suite bathroom, all decorated in different seaside themes! Enjoy some of the island’s most spectacular snorkeling a few steps away from the villa’s 150 ft private beach at Smith’s Reef, or walk the 12 miles of world-famous, Grace Bay Beach.
Take in the stunning turquoise views of the ocean and colorful Caribbean sunsets from your large elevated pool deck and infinity pool*, or dine alfresco under the star-filled sky at the outdoor table. Recently, all outside floors and stairways were re-finished with beautiful & cool European limestone. The open concept airy kitchen flows comfortably into the dining room and stylish living area, all elegantly furnished and enhanced with stunning views. Open the villa to the Caribbean air with the sliding glass doors and enjoy the gentle breeze as you drink your morning coffee watching the sunrise!
The master bedroom offers a king-size bed and has an en-suite bathroom with an outdoor shower in Italian mosaic and a beautiful view of the turquoise pool and ocean.
Each of the 4 beach level bedrooms offers a tropical garden view and is individually accessed from the gated breezeway, which features a Trompe-l’oeil aquarium wall painting and an extra lounge area. 3 Beach level bedrooms have a king-size bed with en-suite bathrooms; 1 bedroom, the Dolphin room with an en-suite bathroom can also be arranged as a king-size bed upon request.
103 TV channels + 50 Music channels and the Movie package in all rooms. Also available in the Living is a DVD player and a portable I-phone adapter to play your own selection of iTunes music.
With your own Boci ball court, beach-side hammock, beach with lounge chairs, spectacular sunset views, and lighthouse staircase turret, this vacation rental villa creates a unique tropical oasis for you to enjoy your holiday in the sun.
• Seashell Room (master)- Second Story pool level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, walk-in closet, TV.
• Sea Turtle Room – Beach level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Coral Room – Beach level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Starfish Room – Beach level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Dolphin Room – Beach level, king or T/T beds, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost.
• AC is metered to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $150 per week of AC cost at no charge; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• Turtle Beach Villa is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with excellent snorkeling just ahead.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!