Conch Beach Villa
- 6-8 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Private tennis court, basketball, pool, kayaks, bikes, walking distance to restaurants, and more.
Conch Beach Villa is a newly renovated, spacious three bedrooms, three-bathroom private villa located in the exclusive Turtle Cove area of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach. Walk to six restaurants in the Turtle Cove Marina or swim to the best snorkeling on the island at Smith’s Reef.
Nestled in beautifully manicured grounds full of flowers and tropical foliage, Conch Beach Villa offers a private tennis court and basketball goal, a hot tub, a private freshwater swimming pool, and a BBQ grill. Walking through the front door, guests are greeted by a spacious open-concept interior floor plan with a furnished kitchen, dining, and living area, all connected in one ample, open space, perfect for spending time together.
You will find stunning turquoise views of Grace Bay in the master bedroom with a four-poster king bed, couch, and large flat-screen TV. Bedroom two has a king bed with a lovely garden view, and the third room can be configured into a king bed with a lofted twin or three twin beds, whichever you choose. All three bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms.
Conch Beach Villa also features a spacious covered patio, perfect for grilling the fish you just caught, throwing a steak or lobster on the BBQ, and dining outdoors in the pleasant Caribbean air. Take the beautiful sunset in the hot tub, or relax in your beachfront hammock. -“Time spent in a hammock is not subtracted from your lifespan.”
• Bedroom 1 (Master): beachfront, patio, King size bed, en-suite bath, TV.
• Bedroom 2: can be configured as a King or three twin beds (with 3rd twin in the loft), en-suite bath, and TV.
• Bedroom 3: King-size bed, en-suite bath, TV.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• AC is metered to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $250 per week of AC and Hot Tub energy at no charge; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs for energy usage. The AC/Hot tub is displayed on a meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!