Miami Vice Two
- 4 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
Amazing views and location! Direct access to Sapodilla Bay; the beach is within a 1 min walk away.
Let the views of Sapodilla Bay, palm trees swaying in the wind, and the crisp salty air greet you as you pass through the private gated driveway to Miami Vice Villa. With spectacular views of the famous Turks and Caicos turquoise waters, Miami Vice is a special place for guests to relax and unwind.
With two top-floor equal master suites, this waterfront villa is perfect for a couple's getaway or family vacation. Completed in December 2014, Miami Vice Two offers stunning views of the crystal-clear, tranquil waters of Sapodilla Bay, which provides some of the best swimming and paddle boarding on the island! The open-concept downstairs living area includes a stylish living room, dining room, and fully-equipped kitchen, all perfect with stunning views through the wall-to-wall, disappearing glass doors. The large flat-screen television smoothly rises out of the floor. Walk up the stairs to the second-level bedrooms and enjoy the elevated view from the two equal master suites; both feature King beds and luxurious soaking tubs – the perfect spot for enjoying the beautiful sunset! You can also wash in the large waterfall shower stall with views of Chalk Sound in the distance. Miami Vice Two provides two kayaks and two paddle boards to enjoy the beautiful waters of Sapodilla Bay (shared with the neighboring cottage).
Grill your freshly caught fish on the BBQ grill and dine al fresco!
• Bedroom 1 (Master): King-size bed, en-suite bath, large soaking tub, patio, TV.
• Bedroom 2 (Master): King-size bed, en-suite bath, large soaking tub, patio, TV.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• Electricity is metered to discourage A/C use with open doors and windows. Guests are given an allotment of $200 per week for A/C. If that amount is exceeded, guests pay at a cost per kilowatt usage. This holiday villa has three separate air conditioning systems, so you only need to cool certain parts as needed. Miami Vice Villa gets a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the AC allotment during your vacation.
• Please note that the architect designed the property without screens so that the view would not be obstructed for you.
• A $285 (+ tax) cleaning fee is added to the rental rate, and housekeeping services are provided once mid-week.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!