Water Edge Villa
- 2-3 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
Beachfront with a private pool; walk to snorkeling, restaurants/bars, shops, tours, and more.
Now with a complimentary pool heater!
Water Edge Villa is part of a trio of beautifully designed Villas at Grace Bay, a world-famous beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. Water Edge features luxurious décor across two levels of living space, multiple terraces, and breathtaking Turtle Cove Marina and Grace Bay Beach vistas. Viewed from the water, Water Edge is the westernmost villa on the right. Water Edge is nestled closer to the water and features a private pool set to the side for added privacy.
The spacious, comfortable beach-level living room features a fantastic view and a 65” Google TV with web capabilities. The kitchen is fully equipped and ready for preparing fresh fish or grilling it on the pool patio, which features a BBQ grilling area. Take a dip in your private pool while enjoying the view. The large master bedroom upstairs offers fantastic views of Grace Bay. The large granite tub is perfect for soaking while enjoying views of the turquoise Caribbean sea. Afterward, enjoy a cool drink on the upstairs balconies overlooking Grace Bay or Turtle Cove Marina. Invite in the sea breeze through the master bedroom by opening both ends to create a perfect tropical retreat.
Between the king-size bed, patios, luxury soaking tub, en-suite bath, and spectacular views, Water Edge Villa is a truly relaxing atmosphere. The Villas at Grace Bay are conveniently located a short walk or drive from Turtle Cove Marina, which offers six restaurants, boating excursions, and a dive shop.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• The bedroom has a king-size bed with an en-suite bath, patio, large soaking tub, TV, and spectacular ocean views.
• Electricity is metered to discourage A/C use with open doors and windows. It is not expensive if used judiciously, and you are not charged for the first $150.00 per week in usage, after which you will be charged at the current rate per kilowatt-hour. This holiday villa has two separate air conditioning systems, so you only need to cool certain parts as needed. Water Edge gets a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the AC allotment during your vacation.
• A $235 (+ tax) cleaning fee is added to the rental rate, and housekeeping services are provided once mid-week.
• Water Edge is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, Smith’s Reef is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock, it mostly disappears, revealing a soft sandy bottom with excellent snorkeling just ahead.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!