Ocean Edge Villa
- 2-3 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
A modern villa right on Grace Bay Beach -the ideal spot for a romantic escapade.
Now with a complimentary pool heater!
Ocean Edge is the center villa in the trio of The Villas at Grace Bay, three beautifully designed, one-bedroom villas on the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands. Each beachfront villa offers a private swimming pool, two levels of living space outfitted with tasteful, modern décor, multiple terraces, and stunning views of both Grace Bay and Turtle Cove Marina.
The comfortable beach-level living room features a 40″ Google TV, though who would choose to watch TV when you can enjoy a beautiful view from your sliding glass doors? The fully-equipped kitchen is ready for meal preparation, or you can grill fresh fish on the BBQ grill area on the pool patio and dine alfresco. Walk upstairs to a spacious master bedroom with a king-size bed, where you will awaken to turquoise views of Grace Bay. You can also enjoy the view while relaxing in the giant granite tub or from the two balconies: one looks over Grace Bay and Turtle Cove Marina! Open both french doors to enjoy a relaxing salt-air breeze through your master bedroom.
The Villas at Grace Bay are conveniently located a short walk or drive from Turtle Cove Marina, which offers six restaurants, a dive shop, boating and sailing excursions, and more.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• A $235 (+ tax) cleaning fee is added to the rental rate, and housekeeping services are provided once mid-week.
• The bedroom has a king-size bed with an en-suite bath, patio, large soaking tub, TV, and spectacular ocean views.
• Electricity is metered to discourage A/C use with open doors and windows. It is not expensive if used judiciously, and you are not charged for the first $150.00 per week in usage, after which you will be charged at the current rate per kilowatt-hour. This holiday villa has two separate air conditioning systems, so you only need to cool certain parts as needed. Ocean Edge gets a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the AC allotment during your vacation. Please note a cleaning fee of $235.00 is added to the rate.
• Ocean Edge is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, Smith’s Reef is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock, it mostly disappears, revealing a soft sandy bottom with excellent snorkeling just ahead.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!