- 2-3 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
World's Most Romantic Beach Destination by World Travel Awards.
Coriander Cottage is a charming one-bedroom cottage in the Turtle Cove area of Grace Bay Beach on the island of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. Coriander is an excellent spot for a romantic getaway, set one lot back from the beach for added privacy. Enjoy limited views of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach from the raised gazebo, or walk to five restaurants and the activities of Turtle Cove Marina.
Swim in the turquoise waters of Turtle Cove, which offers fantastic snorkeling on Smith’s Reef, or take in the Caribbean sun & breeze at your private pool. When you get hungry, walk to several restaurants at Turtle Cove Marina or take an excursion, such as SCUBA diving, fishing tours, and charter boat rentals.
This romantic cottage has a short private access trail directly from the pool deck to beautiful Grace Bay Beach, which offers miles of powder-white sands. Smith’s Reef, the best snorkeling in Provo, is also right in your backyard! Catch a glimpse of the beautiful underwater world and observe sea turtles, many species of colorful fish, and several types of coral right off the shore!
Coriander features a tastefully decorated, open-concept living room and furnished kitchen with a flat-screen television in both the bedroom and living room, complimentary Wi-Fi, ceiling fans, and air conditioning in each room. The french doors that connect the living room to the pool deck can also be opened to enjoy the Caribbean breeze. The kitchen features a side-by-side refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, smooth surface stovetop/oven, toaster, blender, and plenty of utensils. It’s the perfect place to cook and eat that fresh fish you caught! A separate laundry room is attached for your convenience.
The large bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, and beamed cathedral ceiling. Open the French doors to your private pool deck for a quick dip in the plunge pool! The en-suite bathroom has a double marble vanity, large wall mirror, magnifying mirror, and hairdryer.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• AC is metered to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $150 per week of AC cost at no charge; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• Coriander Cottage has ceiling fans in each room, and it gets a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the AC allotment during your holiday.
• A $235 (+ tax) cleaning fee is added to the rental rate, and housekeeping services are provided once mid-week.
• Coriander is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, Smith’s Reef is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock, it mostly disappears, revealing a soft sandy bottom with excellent snorkeling just ahead.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!