- 10-12 People
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Luxurious & modern, with direct access to the secluded Long Bay Beach.
Villa Aguaribay is a luxury 5-bedroom beachfront villa on Long Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. This modern villa is nestled atop a dune, granting spectacular gem-blue views of Long Bay Beach (named "favorite beach" in Turks and Caicos by Condé Nast.) Relax under the Caribbean sun on the Sunbrella daybed while listening to the gentle lapping of the sea, or prepare dinner with local freshly-caught fish in the fully equipped kitchen.
Both indoor and outdoor dining areas allow plenty of space for sitting together, or you can all settle in for a movie in the downstairs cinema room with comfortable seating and a 55″ flat-screen TV. This Turks & Caicos vacation rental villa has an infinity pool with views of the bay and plenty of lounge chairs for sunny and shaded relaxation. Walk down the stairs to Long Bay Beach to walk miles of pristine beach or to take a dip in the turquoise crystal sea. Aguaribay includes beach chairs and baby equipment (crib & high chair).
• Bedroom 1 (master) –king bed, en-suite bath, outdoor bath and shower, 32″ TV, double sinks, ocean views.
• Bedroom 2 (master) –king bed, en-suite bath, 32″ TV, double sinks, ocean view.
• Bedroom 3 (master) –king bed, en-suite bath, 32″ TV, double sinks, ocean view.
• Bedroom 4 (master) –king bed, en-suite bath, 32″ TV, double sinks, ocean view.
• Bedroom 5 – Two bunk beds with double beds on the bottom and twin beds up top (4 beds total), en-suite bath, outdoor shower, double sinks, private garden, and pergola.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• AC is metered to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $400 per week of AC cost at no charge; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in. Aguaribay has independent air conditioning systems so that you may cool certain parts.
• The villa comes equipped with a villa attendant from Monday - Saturday, 4 hours daily. The service includes light housekeeping daily, bed & room make-up, towel replenishment, and kitchen cleaning.
• As of 2018, many parts of Florida, Mexico, and many parts of the Caribbean, including the Turks & Caicos, have been experiencing an influx of seaweed on some beaches. This usually happens between late May and early September and primarily affects Long Bay Beach. Tides, currents, and other conditions caused by mother nature cause sands to shift. Shifting sands may cause beaches on the island to grow larger or smaller or sometimes disappear altogether.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!