Reef Pearl (3BR)
- 6-9 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Ideal location w. added privacy, a games room, & a perfect beach for a family stay.
Offering a private beach area with stunning turquoise views, miles of powder white sand, and the island’s best snorkeling, Reef Pearl affords guests one of the best values in Turks and Caicos! This charming 3-bedroom beach house is situated in the exclusive Turtle Cove neighborhood on world-famous Grace Bay Beach.
Take a stroll in the Caribbean breeze (or hop in the brand new deluxe golf cart) to 5 restaurants, a dive shop, and plenty of sea excursions in Turtle Cove Marina, or walk miles of sugar-white sand on Grace Bay Beach! Smith’s Reef, considered the best snorkeling spot on the island, sits in your backyard! With a private freshwater swimming pool, a hot tub, and beautifully manicured grounds with tropical flowers and foliage, your family and friends will have a blast at this island paradise! Take advantage of a well-stocked recreation room, including a pool table, ping pong, and more, plus enjoy the included paddleboards and kayaks (one 1-seater and one 2-seater), as well as a range of pool and snorkeling equipment.
The three bedrooms are divided into two distinct living spaces with separate entrances. Two bedrooms and two baths, a furnished open-concept fully-equipped kitchen, a cozy living room, a dining room, and a large wrap-around porch are located on the second floor, accessed by an exterior staircase. The master suite has a king-sized bed and an updated bathroom with a shower, while bedroom 2 offers ample sleeping in a large living space with a king-sized bed (option to split into T/T) and a Queen/Twin bunk bed.
The one-bedroom beach-level apartment also has a full kitchen and living room with a king-size bed, an en-suite bathroom, and a separate entrance. The living room includes a 60′ flat-screen TV. The ground floor also offers an inviting recreation space with a pool table and many toys and games for adults and children. Reef Pearl sits on prime beachfront property with private, manicured gardens to walk through when you stroll to the beach. With all the activities and amenities offered, Reef Pearl is an excellent selection for active adults and children. This villa offers a $150 A/C allotment.
• Bedroom 1 (Master): Second Story, King size bed, modern en-suite bath, flatscreen TV
• Bedroom 2: Second Story, King size bed, Queen/Twin bunk, and modern en-suite bath, flatscreen TV
• Bedroom 3: Beach Level, King size bed plus an additional twin bed, en-suite bath.
• Additionally, there is a sofa bed on each level.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost.
• If you rent the 2-bedroom option, the lower level will be locked off and will not be rented to another party.
• There is a $1500 refundable security deposit.
• For added privacy, Reef Pearl is set back from the beach and is approximately a one-and-a-half-minute walk to the beach from the house. There is no road to cross to access the beach; the house is just slightly recessed.**
• The Golf buggy can be used for easy transportation to some restaurants around the corner and to the best snorkeling in the country – Smiths Reef (just down the beach). It can be used on Coconut Rd and Bridge Rd, meaning it may go to Baci and Shark Bite. It cannot be taken to Mango Reef or Magnolia.
• This villa has two separate living areas, each with its private entrance. These units are not connected with interior stairs.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!