Beach Villa Sandstone
- 8-9 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Restaurants/bars, shops, marina, tours, snorkeling, private pool, and more!
A TC Villas favorite, Beach Villa Sandstone sits just at the water’s edge of world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the beautiful Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. This 4 bedrooms villa is located in the Turtle Cove neighborhood at the quiet, western end of Grace Bay Beach, which begins a few doors down to the west and extends for twelve miles to the northeast.
Directly in front of Beach Villa Sandstone’s back door is perhaps the best snorkeling in the country –Smith’s Reef. Here you will find a colorful tropical coral garden teeming with marine life. Here you can simply wade out from shore with goggles and dip into a glistening underwater world (by the way, the Turks and Caicos Islands are part of one of the largest coral reef systems in the world).
The disappearing edge private pool of this holiday villa is elevated on the second floor, granting stunning views. The pool is surrounded by spacious decks where you can soak up the sun, or gaze out onto the turquoise Caribbean water. The deck offers shaded and sunny lounge areas to enjoy those magnificent views!
As usual in Caribbean architecture, Sandstone has a grand open-concept living area, combining the furnished kitchen, dining room, and living room, all with lovely views of Grace Bay. The two spacious master bedrooms have ocean views, king-size beds, and en-suite bathrooms. NOTE - Sandstone's floor plan is somewhat unique. The two bedrooms on the beach level do not have interior access to the upper level of the villa or to each other; they open onto the exterior of the home, by the parking pad. The master bedrooms are on the second level and connect to the main living area.
• Bedroom 1 (master) – Second story, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Bedroom 2 (master) – Second story, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Bedroom 3 – Beach level, two queen-size beds with en-suite bath and garden views.
• Bedroom 4 – Beach level, two queen-size beds with en-suite bath and garden views.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• Guests are given an AC allotment of $150. AC is available throughout the entire villa.
• Sandstone is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock, it mostly disappears, revealing a soft sandy bottom with excellent snorkeling just ahead.
• A $375 (+ tax) cleaning fee is added to the rental rate, and housekeeping services are provided once mid-week.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!