- 2-3 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
World's Most Romantic Beach Destination by World Travel Awards
Nutmeg is a charming one-bedroom cottage located in the Turtle Cove area of Grace Bay Beach. The perfect place for a romantic getaway. World-famous Grace Bay Beach and Smith’s Reef (the best snorkeling on the island) sit right outside your back door, though you may be reluctant to pull away from this beach cottage's serene and private setting! Nutmeg is set one lot back from the beach; offering added privacy, a raised gazebo with limited views (perfect for a morning coffee or sunset cocktail), and a private path leading directly to Grace Bay Beach.
You can also socialize with six restaurants in the Turtle Cove Marina, located just a short walk away. The open-concept living room and kitchen come conveniently furnished with plenty of seating space and cooking supplies. Walk into your spacious bedroom, furnished with a king bed, another flat-screen television, and an en-suite bath. Open the pair of French doors straight from your bedroom to the pool deck. The en-suite bathroom has granite countertops with his and her sinks, modern fixtures, and a large shower stall.
Should you grow tired of sitting on the white sandy beach, lounging by your private freshwater pool, or enjoying the views from the raised gazebo, try relaxing in the hammock under a thatched roof
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• The bedroom has a king-size bed, en suite bath, patio, and TV.
• AC is metered to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $150 per week of AC cost at no charge; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• A $235 (+ tax) cleaning fee is added to the rental rate, and housekeeping services are provided once mid-week.
• Nutmeg is located steps away from Smiths Reef, Smith’s Reef is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock, it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with amazing snorkeling just ahead.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!