Reef Beach House (2BR)
- 4 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Restaurants/bars, shops, marina, tours, snorkeling, private pool, and more!
Reef Beach House, located on world-famous Grace Bay beach, is a charming, island-style two-bedroom, three bathrooms beachfront villa with a private pool, surrounded by beautiful, tropical landscaping.
The traditional Caribbean architecture of Reef Beach House features beamed ceilings and indigenous stone that complement tasteful furnishings and inviting decor. Tall louvered windows provide cool ocean breezes and spectacular views of Grace Bay. The world's third-largest barrier reef is right offshore, providing the island's best snorkeling!
Outside, the large wraparound decks are perfect for enjoying cocktails, sunning, or dining al fresco under the star-filled night sky. Lush foliage and flowers shield the pool area from public view so you can swim or lounge in relative privacy.
Reef Beach House has two bedrooms and three baths with showers and is built in two structures connected by a raised wooden walkway. The main house offers views of Grace Bay from every room and includes a modest, open-concept kitchen, a casual, comfortable living room, and two large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom features a king-size bed plus a seating area with a couch and easy chair. The second bedroom in the main house has a queen bed with an en suite bathroom.
Not only does Reef Beach House front Grace Bay Beach - one of the world's top 4 beaches (rated by Tripadvisor) - it is located in Provo's walkable residential area of Turtle Cove. Although you may never wish to leave its relaxing environment, Reef Beach House is within a short walk of six delicious restaurants and Turtle Cove Marina - where many water activities are available, including many types of fishing, sail and powerboat charters, Scuba Diving & snorkeling trips, glass-bottom boat, submarine, parasailing, and more!
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• Reef Beach House is beachfront on the beautiful Grace Bay Beach. You can walk to six restaurants and Turtle Cove Marina from Reef Beach House.
• There is a property manager who will meet guests for a short orientation. One mid-week clean is included in the rental rate.
• Please note there are A/C units in the bedrooms only.
• Please note this property is typically offered in one-week blocks on a Saturday-to-Saturday basis. We sometimes make exceptions to this rule if your travel dates are from mid-August to mid-October or if you are traveling within 30 days. Kindly note that exceptions are not otherwise made. Please inquire if this is the time frame you wish to travel, and we will see if we can make it happen!
• AC is metered to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given an AC allotment of $150 per week; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!