- 4 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
Luxury beachfront villa in walking distance of restaurants, marina, & tours.
Escape to a modern luxury vacation rental at Plum Wild Villa, a spacious two-bedroom villa just a few steps from the world-famous white sands of Grace Bay Beach. This villa is the perfect choice for two couples or a family of 4, with six restaurants within a short walk and the island’s best snorkeling right in front of this fantastic villa! This luxury villa is outfitted with a tasteful modern flair and features a large kitchen, spacious living room with a large flat-screen TV, and a beautiful pool deck with space for sunning and BBQ.
To add to the beautiful furnishings, Plum Wild offers amazing 180° views of the signature Turks and Caicos turquoise sea from almost every room in the villa! The lovely views at Plum Wild from the second and third floors are not just beautiful, they beckon onlookers to take a dip in those calm, clear waters. Walk outside along the sugar-white sand and snorkel in the water to see the underwater beauty of Turks and Caicos. We have caught glimpses of sea turtles, manta rays, countless fish, and colorful coral. This is the perfect spot to get away from it all and enjoy a piece of paradise.
• Bedroom 1 (master) – Beach level, patio, outdoor bathtub and shower, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV
• Bedroom 2 (master) – Beach level, patio, outdoor shower, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• Bedrooms have outdoor showers only.
• Plum Wild is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water partly because of this reef. Once you step over the rock, it mostly disappears, revealing a soft sandy bottom with excellent snorkeling just ahead.
• Electricity is metered to discourage A/C use with open doors and windows. It is not expensive if used judiciously, and you are not charged for the first $150.00 per week in usage, after which you will be charged at the current rate per kilowatt-hour. This holiday villa has three separate air conditioning systems, so you only need to cool certain parts as needed. Plum Wild gets a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the AC allotment during your vacation.
• A $285 (+ tax) cleaning fee is added to the rental rate, and housekeeping services are provided once mid-week.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!