Sandy Beaches (3BR)
- 6 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Enjoy added privacy at this beachfront villa on one of the world's best beaches
Sandy Beaches is a beautiful beachfront estate nestled in a tropically lush location along the stunning Long Bay Beach, granting turquoise views as far as the eye can see. The ocean changes its color as the sun moves across the sky, producing beautiful colors of blue. Staying at Sandy Beaches is a smart decision you will tell your friends about as you get the same weather, beach, and view as other more expensive Long Bay Beach villas.
The beautiful design and décor of this holiday five bedrooms, six bathrooms beachfront villa is enhanced by the fabulous views. A 3-bedroom option is also offered when five bedrooms are not required.
Sandy Beaches’ pool terrace offers sunny and shaded lounging areas with inviting deck furniture and an infinity-edged pool that provides a stunning refuge from the hustle and bustle of normal life. The pool house offers the convenience of a bathroom and an outside shower. The beachfront Tiki-Hut provides a shady area with breathtaking views, a perfect place to enjoy a cool drink, and a good book. Walk past the pool deck and take the steps down to the white sands of Long Bay Beach, a tropical paradise perfect for a swim or long beach stroll along 2.5 miles of beach.
Grill some freshly caught fish on the pool deck’s gas grill. Enjoy a cocktail at night while taking in the amazing star-filled sky. You may see a comet! You will be amazed by the spectacular sunrise over the ocean as you sip your morning coffee and enjoy breakfast.
Each of the five bedrooms has its bathroom, cable TV, and phone. In the villa, you'll find free high-speed internet, a hairdryer, pool & beach toys, paperback books, and board games. A friendly and knowledgeable property manager can answer your questions and provide guidance, based on your preferences, on how best to maximize your enjoyment while on the island.
For the more adventuresome, kiteboarding and horseback riding can be enjoyed along the northern section of Long Bay Beach, and Dive Boats, Fishing Boats, and Jet Skis can be found at the Caicos Marina to the south. The Provo Golf and Tennis Club and the Grace Bay Restaurants are less than 10 minutes away by car. Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards can be rented and delivered to your villa.
Stay at Sandy Beaches, where you can enjoy your family and friends and have memories that will last a lifetime!
Pool Level: Vaulted Ceilings
• Bedroom 1 (Master): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, opens to pool, TV, and phone.
• Bedroom 2: Bedroom 2 is a Queen suite with an en-suite bathroom, TV, and phone.
• Bedroom 3: Bedroom 3 can be a King Bed or two Twin Beds (must specify at time of booking) with its bathroom, TV, and phone.
• Bedroom 4: Bedroom 4 is a Queen Suite with an en-suite bathroom, TV, and phone
• Bedroom 5: Bedroom 5 is a Queen Suite with an en-suite bathroom, TV, and phone
• If you rent the 3-bedroom option, the bedrooms on the beach level will be locked off and will not be rented to another party.
• The Pool Level and Ground-level floors are accessible by the external staircase. Air conditioning (likely not needed) is metered and charged at cost to discourage use with doors and windows open. There is a separate, easy-to-read digital AC meter where you can monitor AC usage. The Villa has separate air conditioning systems, so you may cool certain parts as needed.
• As of 2018, many parts of Florida, Mexico, and many parts of the Caribbean, including the Turks & Caicos, have been experiencing an influx of seaweed on some beaches. This usually happens between late May and early September and primarily affects Long Bay Beach. Tides, currents, and other conditions caused by mother nature cause sands to shift. Shifting sands may cause beaches on the island to grow larger or smaller or sometimes disappear altogether.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!