Caicos Cays Villa (5BR)
- 10-12 People
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 2 WC's
Newly built luxurious home right on Chalk Sound -Incredible turquoise views!
Experience the unforgettable waters of Chalk Sound in Turks and Caicos while staying at Caicos Cays Villa! Waterfront on Chalk Sound, this 4-5 bedroom villa offers wonderful swimming and water access to the most beautiful gem-blue waters on the island. The soothing sounds of gently lapping waves, a tropical breeze swaying the palm trees, and the brilliant stars at night will fill your heart at this picturesque modern vacation rental villa.
Cruise through the gated driveway of Caicos Cays Villa and take in the sleek modern architecture against the backdrop of jaw-dropping azure blue waters. Enter your vacation villa to find a light and spacious grand room with towering timber-framed ceilings and modern, 10-foot-high sliding glass doors. Step out onto the welcoming private pool deck and dip in the infinity pool, all while gazing out over the stunning blue hues of Chalk Sound. Caicos Cays Villa offers indoor and outdoor dining areas with a furnished kitchen and BBQ grill. Enjoy the pristine waters on one of the complimentary kayaks or stand-up paddleboards, or swim off the villa’s private dock. The Sound's water is calm, private, and shallow--perfect for your group to relax in the cooling Caribbean waters.
The lovely crescent-shaped beach of Taylor Bay Beach (TC Villas Staff favorite!) is a 10-15 minute walk or short car ride away, and the villa provides beach chairs and umbrellas to take with you to the beach! Be sure to enjoy an unforgettable Taylor Bay Beach sunset.
Caicos Cays Villa is a four or 5-bedroom vacation rental, depending on how many guests are in your party. The main villa features four master bedrooms, king-size beds, ensuite baths, and sea views. The guest house next door can be rented as a 5th bedroom and offers an additional 5th bedroom with a king bed, ensuite bath, and sea views. Both the primary and guest house offers a half bath off the living area.
• Bedroom 1: East Master Suite King bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Safe, Ocean View, Ensuite Full Bath with Indoor/Outdoor Shower and tub
• Bedroom 2: King bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Safe, Ocean View, Ensuite Full Bath with Shower
• Bedroom 3: King bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Safe, Ocean View, Ensuite Full Bath with Shower
• Bedroom 4: West Master Suite King bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Safe, Ocean View, Ensuite Full Bath with Indoor/Outdoor Shower and tub
• Bedroom 5: King bed, Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Safe, Ocean View, Ensuite Full Bath with Shower
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost.
• If you rent the 4-bedroom option, the guest house will be locked off and will not be rented to another party.
• A/C usage is separately metered and charged back to the guest at cost. The hot tub is optional, and use is charged a flat fee of $200 per week to cover the added electric consumption.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!