- 14 People
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 2 WC's
As close to the beach as you can get -this staffed estate will awe its guests!
Mandalay Villa, Winner of the 2017 International Property Awards in London (Best International Architecture Single Residence) and winner of HGTV Ultimate House Hunt, is the newest addition to the TC Villas family. Completely renovated, expanded, and updated for 2019, Mandalay is your Turks & Caicos' dream come true with the service to match. This six bedrooms gated beachfront villa is built into a dune fronting the soft, white powder sand of Long Bay Beach.
This exceptional 13,000 sq’ beachfront estate sits on over 2 acres with almost 200’ beach frontage. Mandalay incorporates the foundation of a home built decades ago; this allows Mandalay to be constructed only 40’ from the ocean (the current building code provides a minimum setback of 120’). The very close proximity to the water gives the impression that you are floating. You can’t get any closer to the ocean!
Mandalay offers a preeminent full-time staff that caters to your every whim. One of the islands’ top chefs creates culinary delights from a menu designed with your input (food/alcohol is charged at cost +15%). Your private villa hostess provides extensive concierge services, and a beach attendant setups beach chairs, deliver drinks, and helps with anything you wish. Two additional personal butlers/housekeepers ensure you never have to lift a finger. Complimentary onsite laundry services are provided daily, and private on-site security services are provided from 6 pm– 8 am.
A dramatic fire pit, with seating for everyone, sits in the center of the property and, at dusk, contrasts the LED-illuminated waterfall, pools, and lagoons throughout. A luxurious open-air theater sits on the upper level and provides a state-of-the-art viewing experience amongst gentle trade winds. Butlers are on hand to deliver cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. The Kaleidescape video system has a library of 2,000 plus movies and is additionally served by streaming services such as Netflix, Apple TV, and others, as well as direct TV.
Tons of seating inside and out provide lots of places to gather with friends and many options for privacy should you want to relax with your thoughts and the gentle trade winds. New for 2019 is a full hidden-away chef's kitchen, a handcrafted bar, a beautiful high-end wine closet, a dramatic beachfront dining room, and more. Mandalay is fully airconditioned and offers lots of ceiling fans throughout. A whole generator also services the property.
• Bedroom 1: King bed, ensuite bath with outdoor shower, dual sinks, double closets, pool view, opens directly to pool
• Bedroom 2: King bed, ensuite bath with outdoor shower, dual sinks, double closets, pool view, opens directly to pool
• Bedroom 3: King bed, ensuite bath, dual sinks, indoor shower, oceanview, open to viewing veranda
• Bedroom 4: King bed, ensuite bath, dual sinks, indoor shower, oceanview, open to viewing veranda
• Bedroom 5 (Master): King bed, ensuite bath, dual sinks, soaking tub, private open-air spa with a heated plunge pool, open-air shower, private oceanfront viewing veranda, dual sinks, direct oceanfront view, opens to private patio and additionally opens to the ensuite living room which in turn opens to the upper-level pool and additional open-air seating.
• Bedroom 6 (Coach House towards the property entrance): King bed, ensuite bath, dual sinks, indoor shower, private living area, and kitchen
• Minimum stay is five nights (specific to certain seasons).
• All bedrooms have a TV and a safe.
• Mandalay is served by a full Crestron home automation system as well as streaming video-on-demand services, including Netflix, Apple TV, and others, as well as direct TV.
• As of 2018, many parts of Florida, Mexico, and many parts of the Caribbean, including the Turks & Caicos, have been experiencing an influx of seaweed on some beaches. This usually happens between late May and early September and primarily affects Long Bay Beach. Tides, currents, and other conditions caused by mother nature cause sands to shift. Shifting sands may cause beaches on the island to grow larger or smaller or sometimes disappear altogether.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!