- 8 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Oceanfront w. one of the most private settings available + small pocket beach!
Villa MaryJane is a brand new addition to the TC Villas repertoire. Newly remodeled, this 4-bedroom oceanfront villa features an attractive & modern design - built right on the beautiful north shore of Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. The only oceanfront villa in the exclusive Villas at Blue Mountain neighborhood, MaryJane offers guests their little piece of paradise. The villa’s sleek open-concept living plays beautifully with the immersive tropical paradise surrounding it. Ample interior and exterior seating, including an oceanfront viewing veranda with a small pocket beach, sets the scene for a relaxing experience.
Villa MaryJane is set 30 ft above sea level granting idyllic views of its surroundings. The pool deck offers lots of sun & shaded areas and features an inviting infinity pool with spectacular elevated views. Wifi is available throughout, including on the oceanfront viewing veranda.
Its convenient location puts you within a 5-minute drive to 10 restaurants, grocery stores, and the Turtle Cove Neighborhood, where you can find Grace Bay Beach, tours & excursions, and more. Located in a gated community with and featuring a whole house backup generator, MaryJane is a welcome addition to our family of hand-picked villas!
Guests can enjoy amazing snorkeling from Blue Mountain Hills to Turtle Cove. You'll find direct access to the reef through Villa Stark's beach access (5 min walking distance) in the Blue Mountain area. Just 20ft offshore lies a magical underwater world teeming with marine life! Make sure to bring or rent your snorkel gear.
• Maid service (light cleaning) every other day
• All interior areas & bedrooms are air-conditioned
• A safe in every bedroom
• Smart TV & ensuite bathroom in every bedroom
• Hot tub / Jacuzzi
• Infinity Pool
• BBQ Grill
• Bedroom 1: Oceanfront, opens to pool deck, King bed, Ensuite bath
• Bedroom 2: Oceanfront, opens to pool deck, King bed, Ensuite bath
• Bedroom 3: Oceanview, King bed, Ensuite bath
• Bedroom 4: Oceanview, King bed, Ensuite bath
• Daily cleaning is included in the rental rate.
• Electricity is metered to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover electric waste. You are given the first $450 per week of electricity at no charge; beyond that, you will be charged actual costs for energy usage.
• The incoming high tide sometimes covers the small pocket beach. The soft white sand is again revealed as soon as the tide recedes.
• A semi-private beach (besides the pocket beach on-premises) exists a short walk from the villa. Guests are also welcome to use the beach chairs, and umbrellas provided nearby.
• This villa employs a part-time housekeeper available during the evenings to assist guests upon request. She can be found living in a separate apartment within the premises and does not infringe on guests' privacy. She does not provide concierge or ancillary services such as cooking, babysitting, or driving.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!