Villa in Sapodilla Bay, Providenciales - Provo
- 12 People
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
Set directly on the sheltered & stunning Sapodilla Bay Beach; away from it all!
Set directly on the sheltered and stunning Sapodilla Bay Beach, Lilikoi provides an attractive setting away from it all, yet conveniently nearby to limited restaurants/bars, hiking trails, attractions, wave runner rentals, national parks, and lots more. The clear water on this slight stretch of beach offers an excellent choice for families traveling with small children, as it is known for its shallow depths and warmer temperatures.
Lilikoi is an elegant 6BR estate offering a spacious and well-appointed chef’s kitchen, a beautiful living/dining area, and a media room with fabulous ocean views on the beach level. The elevated outdoor lounge patio features phenomenal views of the bay and beyond -the perfect spot to enjoy Provo’s incredible sunsets! With plentiful outdoor seating along the large private pool, including a dining table for eight, a BBQ grill, kayaks, and more, Lilikoi can be the perfect villa to rejoice in your group’s company. When it's time to retreat to the privacy of your room, everyone will have a comfortable & luxurious spot to call their own for a week.
• Bedroom 1: King-size bed with Ensuite
• Bedroom 2: King-size bed with Ensuite
• Bedroom 3: King-size bed with Ensuite
• Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, shared bathroom with BR #4
• Bedroom 5: King-size bed, shared bathroom with BR #3
• Bedroom 6: King-size bed with Ensuite
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• Electricity is metered to discourage A/C use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. An a/c allowance of $700 per week is included in the rental rate. Guest will be charged actual usage costs beyond the $700 allowance and will be shown the electric meter upon check-in.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!