Villa in Long Bay, Providenciales - Provo
- 14-16 People
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
Brand-new (completed in 2022) 7BR beachfront on Long Bay Beach.
Sunrise Villa is a brand-new beachfront villa right on the sugar-white sands of Long Bay Beach. This 7BR home offers 11,500 sq ft of prime Caribbean real estate for up to 14 guests (16 with an added cost). Impeccably designed, this three-story estate offers guests ample space to call their own. It has a private pool, an open-concept kitchen, outdoor showers, a BBQ grilling station, generous poolside seating with shaded areas, and a separate oceanfront lower deck.
Guests will find two equal master suites with outdoor/indoor showers and opulent porcelain bathtubs. There are two kitchens, a gym, a media room featuring an 85” smart TV, and more. Four bedrooms open directly onto the pool deck and feature stunning beach views; each room has individual AC units and ceiling fans for your comfort. There are laundry facilities on each floor, and the entire villa has been carefully soundproofed for guests to enjoy peace.
The main floor kitchen includes floor-to-ceiling tiling and all stainless-steel appliances, including two dishwashers, a gas commercial-grade range and hood, a microwave, a low-profile refrigerator, and a wine and beverage refrigerator. High-end cookware, utensils, coffee makers, toaster oven, blenders, waffle irons, an extensive inventory of dishes, glasses, and silverware, and a variety of pots and pans are also included.
Once outside, guests can enjoy a beautiful oceanfront patio featuring a fully tiled mosaic freshwater pool. The beach on this part of the island is typically calm and features mesmerizing hues of blue that change throughout the day with the sun's position. A particularly great spot to enjoy the sunrise! Hop on your kayaks/paddleboards and explore the shallow waters of Long Bay Beach for an adventure-filled day. If a relaxing experience is what you are after, Long Bay Beach does not disappoint. Guests can enjoy 3.1 miles of walkable sands and a secluded location offering added privacy. There are fewer boating restrictions on this part of the island; swim, sunbathe, paddle-board, kayak, jet ski, or even be picked up for a private boat tour right off the beach -the world is your oyster.
All bedrooms have a cushioned chair that can fold into a small twin bed.
• Bedroom 1: King bed, ensuite bath with outdoor/indoor showers/tub, TV, beachfront views. It opens to a patio shared with two other bedrooms.
• Bedroom 2: King bed, ensuite bath, indoor shower, and beachfront views. It opens to a patio shared with two other bedrooms.
• Bedroom 3: King bed, ensuite bath, indoor shower, and beachfront views. It opens to a patio shared with two other bedrooms.
• Bedroom 4: King bed, ensuite bath, indoor showers, and beachfront views. It opens to a covered terrace.
• Bedroom 5: King bed, ensuite bath with indoor showers/tub, TV, and yard views.
• Bedroom 6: King bed, share a bath with bedroom 5, indoor showers, yard views.
• Bedroom 7: King bed, share a bath with bedroom 4, indoor showers, yard views.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• One mid-week cleaning is included in the rental rate. Additional cleaning is available for an additional cost. Please note the pool is cleaned on Sunday mornings, and the garden is tended to on Thursdays.
• There is an allowance of 1050kw for electricity. The excess will be billed to the guest at the market rate.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!