Beach Villa Allegria (4BR)
Villa in Leeward, Providenciales - Provo
- 8 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
Modern and luxurious open-concept beachfront villa in the exclusive Emerald Point, Leeward.
Turks & Caicos' iconic turquoise waters will get your attention as you enter Villa Allegria, -a luxurious 4BR home at the tip of the world's best beach, Grace Bay.
Villa Allegria is just what you see in the pictures: bright, happy, & spacious, with so much to offer. Once inside, you'll be greeted with pouring natural light and soft Caribbean winds flowing through the dazzling open-concept layout. You can make your way past the large Arcadia doors and relax in the tropical paradise you came for!
This impeccably designed home provides comfortable spaces to relax and enjoy each other's company, offering six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and multiple lounging areas. Amenities include table tennis, foosball, board games, kayaks, a BBQ grill, and a "Teen's Cave," among other unique spaces that delight kids and teens. Set directly across from the villa, Mangrove Cay is home to some of the country's most beautiful flora & fauna, so make sure to hop on your kayaks and discover Provo's exotic wildlife: birds, and lemon sharks, sting rays, and the only rock iguanas in the world!
Just past the cozy outdoor living area with a private (saltwater) pool, a fire pit, and comfortable seating lies a picture-perfect beach strip that you may call your own. Let go of your worries, enjoy long walks along its 12 miles, float in the shallow waters, and partake in some of the many adventures nearby tour operators offer. The villa is equipped with everything you need for a luxurious & restful week. Nevertheless, within a short drive, you'll find the famous Provo Golf Club, bars & restaurants, Bird Rock Trail, convenience stores, motorized rentals, the Blue Haven Marina, and more. The latter houses most of the island's private boat charters and sunset cruises, which offer an extensive repertoire of fun things to do -you can even be picked up for a private tour right off the beach!
If you're looking for a large & lavish home in a secluded location without sacrificing the convenience of nearby attractions and shops, Villa Allegria offers just that. So pack light and meet us where you never need to shovel snow -you're in for a treat.
• Bedroom 1: King, beach & ocean views, en-suite bathroom with shower and separate soaking tub, T.V.
• Bedroom 2: King, ocean views, walk out to the balcony, en-suite bathroom, T.V.
• Bedroom 3: Queen, en-suite bathroom, garden views.
• Bedroom 4: King, beach-level bedroom, beach/ocean views, en-suite bathroom, T.V.
• Allegria has ceiling fans and AC units throughout the villa for your comfort. AC is metered to discourage AC use with open doors and windows, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. Guests receive an allotment of $300 per week. Most guests do not exceed this amount. Any overage is charged back to the guest at actual cost. All AC units are metered on a separate meter which will be shown to guests at check-in and check-out.
• Optional: A pool heater is available for $900 p/week + tax.
• A service fee of $600 is added to the rental rate.
About the villa
- Air Conditioning
- Beach front
- Gated property
- Heated Pool
- Security System
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!