- 8-10 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Facing the warm waters of Silly Creek; Chalk Sound is within close proximity.
Sunny Bay Estates is a newly built, luxurious gated community on Provo's southern shore. Conveniently tucked in a peninsula between Chalk Sound (a Protected National Park), Silly Creek, the stunning/secluded Taylor Bay Beach, and Split Rock (aka Pirate's Cove!) means guests will enjoy plenty of options when it comes to fun things to do and sights to behold. In addition to Provo's iconic blue waters, guests can enjoy proximity to world-renowned bonefishing sites, centuries-old pirate carvings, hiking trails, jet ski rentals, Las Brisas Restaurant, tour operators, and lots more.
Villa Macy (4BR) is set one lot back from the water and offers guests a clean, modern, and luxurious space with plentiful natural light and elevated views over the bay. The open-concept design provides inviting water views from virtually anywhere in the house and creates a seamless flow between the different spaces. Once through the large wall-to-wall Arcadia doors, guests will be delighted with a practical and beautifully furnished spot to spend time together. Villa Macy features a BBQ grill, covered & uncovered sun decks, outdoor dining & lounging, a surround sound system, a private freshwater pool, water toys, and more.
Sunny Bay Estates features a small beach (shared with the other three villas). Relax, hop on your kayaks and paddleboards (included and shared with the other three villas), or take in the beautiful water vistas. Villa Macy offers a versatile and convenient location for both.
• Bedroom 1: Facing the water (partial views), opens to a balcony & outside patio, King bed, ensuite bath, T.V.
• Bedroom 2: Opens to a balcony & outside patio, 2 Queen beds, Ensuite bath, T.V.
• Bedroom 3: Opens to an outside patio, King bed, Ensuite bath, T.V.
• Bedroom 4: Opens to an outside patio, King bed, Ensuite bath, T.V.
• Our villas include a coffee maker, washer & dryer, gas BBQ grill, beach towels, hairdryers, iron/ironing board (upon request), and a starter supply of paper products (which are not replenished). Portable beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler are typically available but are not guaranteed. Baby gear, kayaks, and SUPs are not usually included but can be rented. Post-COVID, most of our villas do not include communal snorkel gear.
• A $375 (+ tax) cleaning fee is added to the rental rate, and housekeeping services are provided once mid-week.
• Electricity is metered to discourage a/c use with the windows open. There is an allowance of 500kw for electricity. The excess will be billed to the guest at the actual cost. The a/c will not function if the doors are open.
• The villa employs an attendant to set up kayaks, paddle boards, umbrellas, chairs, etc., and on-site maintenance issues if any. He is available throughout the day and lives in a shed behind Villa Evie.
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!