Villa in Chalk Sound, Providenciales - Provo
- 8-10 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 1 WC
On the newly-built gated community of Sunny Bay Estates on Provo's southern shore
Oct 10th, 2022: The gated community of Sunny Bay Estates comprises four brand-new villas, one of which is in the final stages of construction. Guests staying at Villa Alexis, Villa Macy, or Villa Eevie can expect light construction activity until the end of January 2023.
Sunny Bay Estates is a newly built, luxurious gated community on Provo's southern shore. Conveniently tucked in a peninsula between Chalk Sound (a Protected National Park), Silly Creek, the stunning/secluded Taylor Bay Beach, and Split Rock (aka Pirate's Cove!) means guests will enjoy plenty of options when it comes to fun things to do and sights to behold. In addition to Provo's iconic blue waters, guests can enjoy proximity to world-renowned bonefishing sites, centuries-old pirate carvings, hiking trails, jet ski rentals, Las Brisas Restaurant, tour operators, and lots more.
Villa Evie (4BR) is set one lot back from the water and offers guests a clean, modern, and luxurious space with plentiful natural light and elevated views over the bay. The open-concept design provides inviting water views from virtually anywhere in the house and creates a seamless flow between the different spaces. Once through the large wall-to-wall Arcadia doors, guests will be delighted with a practical and beautifully furnished spot to spend time together. Villa Evie features a BBQ grill, covered & uncovered sun decks, outdoor dining & lounging, a surround sound system, a private freshwater pool, water toys, and more.
Sunny Bay Estates features a small beach (shared with the other three villas). Relax, hop on your kayaks and paddleboards (included and shared with the other three villas), or simply take in the beautiful water vistas. Villa Evie offers a versatile and convenient location for both.
• Bedroom 1: Facing the water (partial views), opens to a balcony & outside patio, King bed, ensuite bath, T.V.
• Bedroom 2: Opens to a balcony & outside patio, 2 Queen beds, Ensuite bath, T.V.
• Bedroom 3: Opens to outside patio, King bed, Ensuite bath, T.V.
• Bedroom 4: Opens to outside patio, King bed, Ensuite bath, T.V.
• Villa Evie comes equipped with daily housekeeping, for which a $700 + tax fee is added to the rental rate.
• Electricity is metered to discourage a/c use with the windows open. There is an allowance of 500kw for electricity. The excess will be billed to the guest at the actual cost. The a/c will not function if the doors are open.
• The villa employs an attendant to set up kayaks, paddle boards, umbrellas, chairs, etc., and on-site maintenance issues if any. He is available throughout the day and lives in a shed behind Villa Evie.
• Airport limo transfer to the villa (one way) is available for $150 + tax.
• Credit policy: If the island is closed to international travel or there is a mandatory quarantine upon arrival at PLS, TC Villas will issue 100% credit for use at the same villa within 12 months.
• As of May 1, 2022, all travelers to Turks and Caicos age 18 and older must be fully vaccinated.
About the villa
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Maid Service
- Gated Community
- Jet skiing
- Near ocean
- Pool Private
- Pool Table
- Security System
- Water sports
Best Price Guarantee
You will never find a lower rate on any of our villas elsewhere because we obtain pricing and any related specials directly from the owners.
Book With the Source
SKIP THE MIDDLEMAN AND SKIP THE BOOKING FEES! Anyone booking our properties must do so through us.
We Know Each Villa
TC Villas Founder Henry Moog built over 40 villas in Provo, including many on our site. We have seen them in person and, in many cases, stayed in them!
Learn from Island Experts
All we do is Provo, and we do it well (or so we’ve heard!). We know the restaurants, island activities, tour operators… and would love to share our first-hand experience with you!