Rates have been reduced for the remainder of 2020 to offset the cost of the travel insurance and COVID test required by the Turks & Caicos government. It’s a great time to travel! In fact, our CEO just returned from one of his best trips ever and it’s all been documented in the article (with videos!) linked below.
Villa Aguaribay is a luxury 5 bedroom beachfront villa located on Long Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. This modern villa is nestled atop a dune, granting spectacular gem-blue views of Long Bay Beach (named “favorite beach” in Turks and Caicos by Condé Nast.) Relax under the Caribbean sun on the Sunbrella daybed while listening to the gentle lapping of the sea, or prepare dinner with local freshly-caught fish in the fully equipped kitchen.
Both indoor and outdoor dining areas allow for plenty of space for sitting together, or you can all settle in for a movie in the downstairs cinema room with comfortable seating and a 55″ flat-screen TV. This Turks & Caicos vacation rental villa has an infinity pool with views of the bay and plenty of lounge chairs for sunny and shaded relaxation. Walk down the stairs to Long Bay Beach to walk miles of pristine beach or to take a dip in the turquoise crystal sea. Aguaribay includes beach chairs and baby equipment (crib & high chair).
• Bedroom 1 (master) –king bed, en-suite bath, outdoor bath and shower, 32″ TV, double sinks, ocean views.
• Bedroom 2 (master) –king bed, en-suite bath, 32″ TV, double sinks, ocean view.
• Bedroom 3 (master) –king bed, en-suite bath, 32″ TV, double sinks, ocean view.
• Bedroom 4 (master) –king bed, en-suite bath, 32″ TV, double sinks, ocean view.
• Bedroom 5 – Two bunk beds with double beds on bottom and twin beds up top (4 beds total), en-suite bath, outdoor shower, double sinks, with private garden and pergola.
• AC is metered in order to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $400 per week of AC cost at no charge, beyond that you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in. Aguaribay has separate air conditioning systems, so you may cool certain parts as needed.
• Long Bay Beach is the new “up and coming” area with many of the finest villas on the island located here. Aguaribay offers some of the most spectacular and serene views anywhere on the island.
• Want to learn more? Check out our blog post on this fantastic villa here.
2020 Weekly Rental Rates
Sep 12 - Oct 03
Oct 03 - Oct 10
Oct 10 - Oct 17
Oct 17 - Oct 31
Oct 31 - Nov 21
Nov 21 - Nov 28
Nov 28 - Dec 19
Dec 19 - Dec 26
Dec 26 - Jan 02
2021 Weekly Rental Rates
Jan 02 - Feb 13
Feb 13 - Feb 20
Feb 20 - Mar 06
Mar 06 - Apr 03
Apr 03 - Apr 17
Apr 17 - May 29
May 29 - Jun 05
Jun 05 - Jul 03
Jul 03 - Jul 10
Jul 10 - Aug 14
Aug 14 - Oct 16
Oct 16 - Nov 20
Nov 20 - Nov 27
Nov 27 - Dec 18
NOTE: Our villas are generally offered by the week on a Saturday to Saturday basis. The Turks and Caicos government requires that 12.0% tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment. Rates reflect an occupancy of 10 people or less. This includes children and babies/infants.
When we arrived the house was extremely clean. Demas was very thorough each day as well, and an absolute delight to get to know him a bit!
We spent Christmas, 2015 in this beautiful Villa and we could not have been happier. The indoor-outdoor living suited our family to a tee and everyone we came in contact with was so very gracious and helpful. The beds in the bedrooms were oh so comfortable, the common area was great, but I think we all enjoyed the sun bed by the pool the most. Thanks for making it a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Our family had an absolutely amazing and relaxing time at Aguaribay. Nothing compares to waking up, grabbing a cup of coffee and being able to go out to the beach with no one else around. We have already recommended the villa to several friends. One note: Before arriving, we were a little concerned about the supposed high food prices on the island (we heard some horror stories), but found the IGA to have reasonable prices which were comparable to Whole Foods in the US.
The villa is in pristine condition and was very thoughtfully built and beautifully decorated.
The villa is very well appointed and was very comfortable for our family. We loved having the daily housekeeping service, Demas was wonderful and appreciated that everything was in good working. order. Great experience at the villa - we have reserved the villa again for 2018!!!
The villa works very well for our large family and we enjoy having 4 master suites and the childrens' bunk room sleeping quarters downstairs. It is really nice to have daily housekeeping services and Demas is very nice and does an incredible job keeping the villa looking in tip top shape. We have already booked the villa for our vacation week in 2019 and are looking forward to returning to our favorite island!