A TC Villas favorite, Beach Villa Sandstone sits just at the water’s edge of world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the beautiful Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. This 4 bedrooms villa is located in the Turtle Cove neighborhood at the quiet, western end of Grace Bay Beach, which begins a few doors down to the west and extends for twelve miles to the northeast.
Directly in front of Beach Villa Sandstone’s back door is perhaps the best snorkeling in the country –Smith’s Reef. Here you will find a colorful tropical coral garden teeming with marine life. Here you can simply wade out from shore with goggles and dip into a glistening underwater world (by the way, the Turks and Caicos Islands are part of one of the largest coral reef systems in the world).
The disappearing edge private pool of this holiday villa is elevated on the second floor, granting stunning views. The pool is surrounded by spacious decks where you can soak up the sun, or gaze out onto the turquoise Caribbean water. The deck offers shaded and sunny lounge areas to enjoy those magnificent views!
As usual in Caribbean architecture, Sandstone has a grand open-concept living area, combining the furnished kitchen, dining room, and living room, all with lovely views of Grace Bay. The two spacious master bedrooms have ocean views, king-size beds, and en-suite bathrooms. NOTE – Sandstone’s floor plan is somewhat unique. The two bedrooms on beach level do not have interior access to the upper level of the villa or to each other; they open onto the exterior of the home, by the parkpad. The master bedrooms are on the second level and connect to the main living area.
• Bedroom 1 (master) – Second story, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Bedroom 2 (master) – Second story, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Bedroom 3 – Beach level, 2 queen-size beds with en-suite bath and garden views.
• Bedroom 4 – Beach level, 2 queen-size beds with en-suite bath and garden views.
• Guests are given an AC allotment of $150. AC is available throughout the entire villa.
• Sandstone is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water in part because of this reef. Once you step over the rock it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with amazing snorkeling just ahead.
• A cleaning fee of $375 is added to the rental rate.
2021 Weekly Rental Rates
Aug 14 - Oct 16
Oct 16 - Dec 18
Dec 18 - Dec 26
Dec 26 - Jan 02
2022 Weekly Rental Rates
Jan 02 - Jan 08
Jan 08 - Feb 19
Feb 19 - Feb 26
Feb 26 - Mar 05
Mar 05 - Apr 02
Apr 02 - Apr 23
Apr 23 - May 28
May 28 - Jun 04
Jun 04 - Jul 02
Jul 02 - Jul 09
Jul 09 - Aug 13
Aug 13 - Oct 15
Oct 15 - Dec 17
NOTE: Our villas are generally offered by the week on a Saturday to Saturday basis. The Turks and Caicos government requires that 12.0% tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment. Rates reflect an occupancy of 8 people or less. This includes children and babies/infants.