Would you believe us if we told you the stunning beach view is even better in person at Conched Out? The sea surrounding the island of Providenciales, Turks and Caicos transforms from morning to night with the most beautiful colors of blue we have ever seen. Conched Out is a 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms luxury beachfront villa perfectly positioned on the private and stunning Long Bay Beach (on the southeastern side of the island).
This grand estate offers a plethora of lounging spots on the large pool deck with shaded and sunny seats for enjoying the mesmerizing turquoise views of the ocean. Open the large disappearing doors that lead to the pool deck and let the Caribbean breeze dance into the villa. Splash in the deep infinity pool, or grill fresh fish and mix a cocktail in the outdoor wet bar -conveniently located beside the pool terrace! Take a luxurious nap in the breezy shade in one of the three hammocks overlooking the turquoise sea (tip-this is a great spot for seeing the spectacular sunrise), or stroll down a few steps to the pristine Long Bay Beach.
Conched Out features seven bedrooms, two kitchens, and a giant open-aired terrace on the top floor, perfect for viewing the amazing star-filled skies at night! The lack of ambient light on this small Caribbean island allows for some truly amazing star-gazing. Four spacious bedrooms are located on the main floor, three of which feature a king-size bed and flat-screen TVs, ocean views, and en-suite bathrooms. The 4th bedroom has twin beds (can also be configured as a king) and a bathroom just across the hall. The three ground level bedrooms all offer queen size beds; two have en-suite bathrooms and the third has a bathroom across the hall. The ground lower level offers an additional kitchen and a small dining area.
• Bedroom 1 (Master): Second Story, King size bed, en-suite bath, TV, and patio.
• Bedroom 2: Second Story, King or T/T bed(s), bath across the hall, TV.
• Bedroom 3: Second Story, King size bed, en-suite bath, TV, and patio.
• Bedroom 4: Second Story, King size bed, en-suite bath, TV, and patio.
• Bedroom 5: First Story, Queen size bed, en-suite bath, TV.
• Bedroom 6: First Story, Queen size bed, bath across the hall, TV.
• Bedroom 7: First Story, Queen size bed, en-suite bath, TV.
• This villa employs a full-time caretaker, Hector, who is available to handle maintenance issues (if any) upon request. Hector will also maintain the grounds for optimal functionality & appearance -he can be found living in a separate apartment within the premises and does not infringe on the privacy of guests. He does not provide concierge service or any ancillary services such as cooking, babysitting, or driving.
• Electricity is metered in order to discourage A/C use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. An a/c allowance of $600 per week is included in the rental rate. Guest will be charged actual cost for usage beyond the $600 allowance and will be shown the electric meter upon check-in.
2021 Weekly Rental Rates
Sep 18 - Oct 02
Oct 02 - Oct 09
Oct 09 - Oct 16
Oct 16 - Oct 23
Oct 23 - Nov 13
Nov 13 - Nov 20
Nov 20 - Nov 27
Nov 27 - Dec 18
Dec 18 - Dec 26
Dec 26 - Jan 02
2022 Weekly Rental Rates
Jan 02 - Jan 08
Jan 08 - Feb 19
Feb 19 - Feb 26
Feb 26 - Mar 05
Mar 05 - Apr 23
Apr 23 - May 28
May 28 - Jun 04
Jun 04 - Jul 02
Jul 02 - Jul 09
Jul 09 - Aug 13
Aug 13 - Oct 15
Oct 15 - Nov 19
Nov 19 - Nov 26
Nov 26 - Dec 17
NOTE: Our villas are generally offered by the week on a Saturday to Saturday basis. The Turks and Caicos government requires that 12.0% tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment. Rates reflect an occupancy of 14 people or less. This includes children and babies/infants.