Escape to a modern luxury vacation rental at Plum Wild Villa, a spacious two-bedrooms villa just a few steps from the world-famous white sands of Grace Bay Beach. This villa is the perfect choice for two couples or a family of 4, with 5 restaurants within a short walk and the island’s best snorkeling right in front of this amazing villa! This luxury villa is outfitted with a tasteful modern flair and features a large kitchen, spacious living room with a large flat-screen TV, and a beautiful pool deck with space for sunning and BBQ.
To add to the beautiful furnishings, Plum Wild offers amazing 180° views of the signature Turks and Caicos turquoise sea from almost every room in the villa! The lovely views at Plum Wild from the second and third floors are not just beautiful, they beckon onlookers to take a dip in those calm clear waters. Walk outside along the sugar-white sand and snorkel in the water to see the underwater beauty of Turks and Caicos. We have caught glimpses of sea turtles, manta rays, countless fish, and colorful coral. All in all, this is the perfect spot to get away from it all and enjoy a piece of paradise.
• Bedroom 1 (master) – Beach level, patio, outdoor bathtub and shower, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV
• Bedroom 2 (master) – Beach level, patio, outdoor shower, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV
• These bedrooms have outdoor showers only.
• Read TC Villas Booking Specialist Shandon’s review of her family’s stay at Plum Wild here.
• Plum Wild is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water in part because of this reef. Once you step over the rock it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with amazing snorkeling just ahead.
• Electricity is metered in order to discourage A/C use with the doors and windows open. It is not expensive if used judiciously and you are not charged for the first $150.00 per week in usage, after which you will be charged at the current rate per kilowatt-hour. There are three separate air conditioning systems in this holiday villa, so you only need to cool certain parts as needed. Plum Wild gets a comfortable, almost constant trade wind, so it would be rare to exceed the AC allotment during your vacation.
• A cleaning fee of $285 is added to the rental rate.
2021 Weekly Rental Rates
Apr 17 - Aug 14
Aug 14 - Oct 16
Oct 16 - Dec 18
Dec 19 - Dec 26
Dec 26 - Jan 02
2022 Weekly Rental Rates
Jan 02 - Jan 08
Jan 08 - Feb 19
Feb 19 - Apr 02
Apr 02 - Apr 16
Apr 16 - Aug 13
Aug 13 - Oct 15
Oct 15 - Dec 17
NOTE: Our villas are generally offered by the week on a Saturday to Saturday basis. The Turks and Caicos government requires that 12.0% tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment. Rates reflect an occupancy of 4 people or less. This includes children and babies/infants.