Turtle Beach Villa is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Turtle Cove at the tip of the quiet residential end of Grace Bay Beach, just a short walk to 5 popular restaurants in Turtle Cove Marina. This updated beach villa features 5 bedrooms, 4 of which have a king-size bed and en-suite bathrooms, and 1 bedroom with 2 twin size beds (can be configured as a king) and an en-suite bathroom, all decorated in different seaside themes! Enjoy some of the island’s most spectacular snorkeling a few steps away from the villa’s 150 ft private beach at Smith’s Reef, or walk the 12 miles of world-famous, Grace Bay Beach.
Take in the stunning turquoise views of the ocean and colorful Caribbean sunsets from your large elevated pool deck and infinity pool*, or dine alfresco under the star-filled sky at the outdoor table. Recently, all outside floors and both stairways were re-finished with beautiful & cool European limestone. The open concept airy kitchen flows comfortably into the dining room and stylish living area, all elegantly furnished and enhanced with stunning views. Open the villa to the Caribbean air with the sliding glass doors and enjoy the gentle breeze as you drink your morning coffee watching the sunrise!
The master bedroom offers a king-size bed and has an en-suite bathroom with an outdoor shower in Italian mosaic and a beautiful view of the turquoise pool and ocean.
Each of the 4 beach level bedrooms offers a tropical garden view and is individually accessed from the gated breezeway, which features a Trompe-l’oeil aquarium wall painting and an extra lounge area. 3 Beach level bedrooms have a king-size bed with en-suite bathrooms; 1 bedroom, the Dolphin room with an en-suite bathroom can also be arranged as a king-size bed upon request.
103 TV channels + 50 Music channels and the Movie package in all rooms. Also available in the Living is a DVD player and a portable I-phone adapter to play your own selection of iTunes music.
With your own Boci ball court, beach-side hammock, beach with lounge chairs, spectacular sunset views, and lighthouse staircase turret, this vacation rental villa creates a unique tropical oasis for you to enjoy your holiday in the sun.
• Seashell Room (master)- Second Story pool level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, walk-in closet, TV.
• Sea Turtle Room – Beach level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Coral Room – Beach level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Starfish Room – Beach level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Dolphin Room – Beach level, king or T/T beds, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• AC is metered in order to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $150 per week of AC cost at no charge, beyond that you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• Turtle Beach Villa is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water in part because of this reef. Once you step over the rock it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with amazing snorkeling just ahead.
2021 Weekly Rental Rates
Aug 14 - Oct 16
Oct 16 - Nov 20
Nov 20 - Nov 27
Nov 27 - Dec 18
Dec 18 - Dec 26
Dec 26 - Jan 02
2022 Weekly Rental Rates
Jan 02 - Jan 08
Jan 08 - Feb 19
Feb 19 - Feb 26
Feb 26 - Mar 05
Mar 05 - Apr 16
Apr 16 - Apr 23
Apr 23 - May 28
May 28 - Jun 04
Jun 04 - Jul 02
Jul 02 - Jul 09
Jul 09 - Aug 13
Aug 13 - Oct 15
Oct 15 - Nov 19
Nov 19 - Nov 26
Nov 26 - Dec 17
NOTE: Our villas are generally offered by the week on a Saturday to Saturday basis. The Turks and Caicos government requires that 12.0% tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment. Rates reflect an occupancy of 10 people or less. This includes children and babies/infants.