Rates have been reduced for the remainder of 2020 to offset the cost of the travel insurance and COVID test required by the Turks & Caicos government. It’s a great time to travel! In fact, our CEO just returned from one of his best trips ever and it’s all been documented in the video at the bottom of this page!
Turtle Beach Villa is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Turtle Cove at the tip of the quiet residential end of Grace Bay Beach, just a short walk to 5 popular restaurants in Turtle Cove Marina. This updated beach villa features 5 bedrooms, 4 of which have a king-size bed and en-suite bathrooms, and 1 bedroom with 2 twin size beds (can be configured as a king) and en-suite bathroom, all decorated in different seaside themes! Enjoy some of the island’s most spectacular snorkeling a few steps away from the villa’s 150 ft private beach at Smith’s Reef, or walk the 12 miles of world-famous, Grace Bay Beach.
Take in the stunning turquoise views of the ocean and colorful Caribbean sunsets from your large elevated pool deck and infinity pool*, or dine alfresco under the star-filled sky at the outdoor table. Recently, all outside floors and both stairways were re-finished with beautiful & cool European limestone. The open concept airy kitchen flows comfortably into the dining room and stylish living area, all elegantly furnished and enhanced with stunning views. Open the villa to the Caribbean air with the sliding glass doors and enjoy the gentle breeze as you drink your morning coffee watching the sunrise!
The master bedroom offers a king-size bed and has an en-suite bathroom with an outdoor shower in Italian mosaic and a beautiful view of the turquoise pool and ocean.
Each of the 4 beach level bedrooms offers a tropical garden view and is individually accessed from the gated breezeway, which features a Trompe-l’oeil aquarium wall painting and an extra lounge area. 3 Beach level bedrooms have a king-size bed with en-suite bathrooms; 1 bedroom, the Dolphin room with en-suite bathroom can also be arranged as a king-size bed upon request.
103 TV channels + 50 Music channels and the Movie package in all rooms. Also available in the Living is a DVD player and a portable I-phone adapter to play your own selection of I-Tunes music.
With your own Boci ball court, beach-side hammock, beach with lounge chairs, spectacular sunset views, and lighthouse staircase turret, this vacation rental villa creates a unique tropical oasis for you to enjoy your holiday in the sun.
• Seashell Room (master)- Second Story pool level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, walk-in closet, TV.
• Sea Turtle Room – Beach level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Coral Room – Beach level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Starfish Room – Beach level, king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• Dolphin Room – Beach level, king or T/T beds, en-suite bathroom, TV.
• AC is metered in order to discourage use with doors and windows open, thus eliminating the need for a higher rental rate to cover AC waste. You are given the first $150 per week of AC cost at no charge, beyond that you will be charged actual costs. The AC is metered on a separate meter which you will be shown at check-in.
• Turtle Beach Villa is located almost directly on Smiths Reef, which is widely regarded as offering the best snorkeling in the country. A strip of beach rock exists between the sand and the water in part because of this reef. Once you step over the rock it mostly disappears to reveal a soft sandy bottom with amazing snorkeling just ahead.
2020 Weekly Rental Rates
Aug 15 - Oct 10
Oct 10 - Oct 31
Oct 31 - Nov 21
Nov 21 - Nov 28
Nov 28 - Dec 19
Dec 19 - Dec 26
Dec 26 - Jan 02
2021 Weekly Rental Rates
Jan 02 - Feb 13
Feb 13 - Feb 20
Feb 20 - Mar 06
Mar 06 - Apr 03
Apr 03 - Apr 17
Apr 17 - May 29
May 29 - Jun 05
Jun 05 - Jul 03
Jul 03 - Jul 10
Jul 10 - Aug 14
Aug 14 - Oct 16
Oct 16 - Nov 20
Nov 20 - Nov 27
Nov 27 - Dec 18
NOTE: Our villas are generally offered by the week on a Saturday to Saturday basis. The Turks and Caicos government requires that 12.0% tax be paid on all vacation villa rentals and this cost must be added to your final payment. Rates reflect an occupancy of 10 people or less. This includes children and babies/infants.