Long Bay Beach is an entirely residential neighborhood where guests can enjoy a location known for added privacy and fun things to do -and a beach you might get to call your own!
Things To Do
• Horseback riding on the beach –click here to watch a video!
• Few boating restrictions mean you can be picked up for a private boat tour right off the beach! –Click here to watch a video!
• Rent & ride jet skis, paddleboards, kayaks, hobby cats, and more.
• Explore the famous Le Famille Express shipwreck
• Visit Captain Oak’s Tiki Bar (a few miles offshore) for cocktails in the middle of the Bay.
• Kiteboarding, windsurfing, and other adventurous water sports.
• 11,500 sq ft of prime Caribbean (beachfront) real estate.
• Private pool, an open-concept kitchen, outdoor showers, and a BBQ grilling station.
• Generous poolside seating with shaded areas and a separate oceanfront lower deck.
• Two kitchens, a GYM, and a media room featuring an 85” smart TV.
• Four bedrooms open directly onto the pool deck and feature stunning beach views.
Quality Food Mart // 7 min drive away // Ample selection of American-like groceries. They also serve meals, coffee, etc.
Airport (PLS) // 22 min drive away // The country’s main airport.
Provo Golf Club // 10 min drive away // Play a round of 18 holes with stunning views at the local golf club.
Restaurants // There are over 80 restaurants spread across the island. Many of them sit between a 9-15 min drive away.